O.k. Now that I've gotten the hang of this blogging thing, I'm having fun with it. I'm not saying I'll have time to blog weekly, but hopefully every couple of weeks at least.
On the zip line for the first time at Granny and Papa's in Midway.
Enjoying the swing with Papa in Midway on Sunday.
A cute photo I took before church this weekend.
Some folks have been asking about photos of the nursery. Here are a few photos of Henry's doggie themed room. He has the best room in the house thanks to Brian's blood, sweat and tears.
'Til next time....
2 comments:
We love Henry's blog! I have never been on a blog before! This is great because lots of people can view our Henry anytime they want to. We have tried to comment in the past, but have not accomplished it. Brian asked us to try again tonight.
We love you all. P & G
Just wanted to say HI! and how does this blog thing work!! Is it secure, what does it cost, etc. This would be a great way to keep Bubba, Paula & Allison "in the know", the kinfolk in Michigan & Oregon too. Henry is too cute!! I love the pic of him trying to eat the cat. It's hard to believe he's already old enough to work the zip line!!
Lots of love, Kelly
Post a Comment