8.30.2008

Travelling Man!

Last weekend, we went to Jacksonville, Florida for a family wedding. Henry has been on several day trips out of town, but this was his first overnight stay in a hotel. He did well. He is such a good baby. Just goes with the flow and rarely complains. Brian's parents went as well. We had a good time. When I found out we would be going to Jacksonville for the wedding, I had to stop by Pottery Barn Kids, of course. Henry's nursery furniture and much of his baby "stuff" is from there, but all ordered online or given to us as gifts. I had never been to the actual store. Well, it was like going to Disneyland for me, as you can tell from the totally touristy photos we took inside and outside the store. Can't wait to go back!

Hi, everybody!

Rubber Ducky, you're the one...

Definitely looks like a little man in this photo. So proud that he has the remote all to himself when he knows it belongs to Daddy!
How can I order up some "R" rated movies?

Who is that baby in the mirror? After bathing in the hotel sink.

Henry and Papa at Pottery Barn Kids


The family outside Pottery Barn Kids in Jacksonville.
Have a happy Labor Day, everyone!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

What a man! Our Henry already has found out how to control the remote! Great pictures.