11.23.2008

Brian turns 40!!!

Well, I did good keeping up with the blog for a while...

Henry has had a chronic left ear infection, so I feel like we've lived at the pediatricians office lately. Plus, we all got an upper respiratory infection, so needless to say, I've gotten behind with posting photos. Anyway, Brian turned 40 Oct. 23rd. We had his party earlier in Oct. when his Aunt Carole was here from Wisconsin.


Henry with Aunt Carole


Henry's friend Addison says "talk to the hand!"


Our niece, Megan, checking out the lava lamp.


Our nephew, Joel, with Henry.


Henry checking out my Dad, aka Guy Pa.


Our good friends (like family), Katie and Mary Futch.


Brian took a "special request" from Aunt Carole and did his infamous "shirt too big, pants too tight" cheer.


A photo of the digital billboard that I rented space on for a birthday message for Brian. He rode by it, missed it, and I had to take him back by after work that day to look at it. Oh well, seemed like a good idea at the time...



Right before Carole had to leave town, we went to the Olive Garden to say bye-bye.
Enjoyed the visit, Aunt Carole. Love you!

No comments: