Henry says "Don't bother coming to town until you cut that scary beard off!"
2 comments:
Anonymous
said...
"Santa Claus" might be coming to town, but I don't think Henry wants any part of him! All the pictures are great! Love that little monkey!! That was a really cute costume. Carole will love being on the blog. Daria, you are doing a great job with the blog. Everybody loves it. Everytime you update it, we get lots of responses. Love yall.
2 comments:
"Santa Claus" might be coming to town, but I don't think Henry wants any part of him! All the pictures are great! Love that little monkey!! That was a really cute costume. Carole will love being on the blog. Daria, you are doing a great job with the blog. Everybody loves it. Everytime you update it, we get lots of responses. Love yall.
I love to see the pictures of Henry and family. Not as good as being there but absolutely the next best thing. Thanks for including me.
Love,
Aunt Carole
Post a Comment