10.06.2009

21 Months Old

After spending all week working on the Junior League Thrift Sale, I came home late Saturday afternoon and decided it was time for a photo shoot. Much to Brian's dismay, I plan to keep Henry's curls until he has his 2 year birthday!








Henry has taken a liking to these rain boots with dogs on them. Naked with just rain boots- what a look!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Thats my boy. Daria, enjoy those boy curles. Great pics Let me know when Henry gets his haloween costume I'd like to get some photos.

MadSnapper n Beau said...

Love the boots, really cute. I like the curls to, I think 2 is a good age to cut them, doesnt matter, he looks all boy to me

Granny said...

Briney is out-voted!!! We all love the curls. I agree with Sandra - you will not mistake our Henry for a girl. He is definitely ALL BOY!
Henry is cute no matter what he is wearing, or if he is wearing nothing at all! Love the boots.
Love to all.