Beautiful pictures! Love the picture of the tree. Love the pictures of the little man even more! Cute coat! He has so many expressions on his sweet face. I would have loved to seen him going through those pumpkins! In the one before the "Tom Cruise" picture I really see Brian, especially in the eyes. As yall know I have always seen Fred in him. AND he is much cuter than Tom Cruise! He could easily put old Tom out of business! Love to all.
3 comments:
once again, most precious pictures of Henry. he fits right in with the fall colors. I like the Serious Henry best.
This last picture of Henry looks like the Devilish Henry.
Beautiful pictures! Love the picture of the tree. Love the pictures of the little man even more! Cute coat! He has so many expressions on his sweet face. I would have loved to seen him going through those pumpkins! In the one before the "Tom Cruise" picture
I really see Brian, especially in the eyes. As yall know I have always seen Fred in him. AND he is much cuter than Tom Cruise! He could easily put old Tom out of business! Love to all.
Post a Comment