Great shots of you all. I don't know if Brian told you, when we got to the B-ball gymn I was carrying my pull over hoodie. Henry asked "you have your jacket?" Amazing.
Henry loves to be outside best I know. I also know he loves his trike. Wish I had somebody to push me on a trike for Grannies! :-) Great pictures! Love to you all.
3 comments:
Great shots of you all. I don't know if Brian told you, when we got to the B-ball gymn I was carrying my pull over hoodie. Henry asked "you have your jacket?"
Amazing.
Love to all
way cool trike. i need one bigger for me. great shots great fun for Henry
Henry loves to be outside best I know. I also know he loves his trike. Wish I had somebody to push me on a trike for Grannies! :-) Great pictures! Love to you all.
Post a Comment