Last Thursday we went to Henry's Easter Party at school (will post those pictures soon), then went to AJ's at Tybee for crab stew (the best in town in my opinion) and then walking and photos on the beach. It was fabulous!
Henry, always happy, always smiling, always entertaining everyone. Where he gets the energy I do not know. We thank the lord for the gift of Henry, what a blessing.
Beautiful pictures! I love the one of Henry with his back to the wall looking out to sea. Wonder what he was contemplating? Daria, you need to let Brian take pictures of you too. We want to see Mama and Henry too...That sunset was outstanding!
I loved ALL the pictures. (I have to admit, I truly loved the beach photos - the beach will be such a good memory for Henry.) He is absolutely precious & so photogenic, and it was good to see all the others - I'm with Granny - where's Daria in pictures!
4 comments:
Henry, always happy, always smiling, always entertaining everyone. Where he gets the energy I
do not know. We thank the lord for the gift of Henry, what a blessing.
Papa.
Beautiful pictures! I love the one of Henry with his back to the wall looking out to sea. Wonder what he was contemplating? Daria, you need to let Brian take pictures of you too. We want to see Mama and Henry too...That sunset was outstanding!
I loved ALL the pictures. (I have to admit, I truly loved the beach photos - the beach will be such a good memory for Henry.) He is absolutely precious & so photogenic, and it was good to see all the others - I'm with Granny - where's Daria in pictures!
my favorite is the one of Henry leaning backwards on the wall
Post a Comment