12.28.2009

Christmas!

Hope everyone had a fabulous Christmas!
All the kiddos Christmas Eve at Tom & Joey's house.

Reed got B.C. shirts from Granny and Papa. He will be a freshman there Fall 2010.

Henry played in the Christmas wrap.

The kids tracking Santa online...

Our Christmas tree.

Henry Christmas morning. Santa brought a tricycle!

With a bell!


Later Chrismas day on the first tricycle ride.
Christmas Day with my side of the family...

Aunt Gigi

GuyPa looking at his photo book of Henry
There will be more tricycle photos to come in the next few weeks, I'm sure!
Love to all...

3 comments:

MadSnapper n Beau said...

really like the picture of GuyPa and of Henry in the wrapping paper, beautiful tree.

Anonymous said...

Hi!
Henry in the wrapping paper is great.... and love the ones of the kids ... especially tracking Santa Claus.
Aunt Carole

Granny said...

All the pictures are great. We had a great time with all of yall. Henry is a sport on his trike and I love the plaid shirt! I like the wrapping paper shot too!