1.16.2010

First Hair Cut

Henry had his first hair cut last weekend. Here are some before shots...






He wasn't too excited, but didn't cry. He warmed up toward the end when I think he realized there were a bunch of pretty women at the salon standing around looking at him getting his hair cut. I was more emotional than I thought I would be- not because the hair was gone, because I'm sure it will grow back fast, but because he looked so much older instantly. The time goes by too fast...

5 comments:

Unknown said...

I enjoyed the photos. Henry is such a great sport, and always seems to have as much fun as everyone. You are right, they grow up so fast.

Love to all.....Poppa

Granny said...

I loved the curly picture! To bad Granny could not get some of those curls from him, just some hair in general. :-)
He looks like a little man now, not so much like the baby that we would like to keep forever. You are right Daria, the time goes too fast! You will turn around and he will be going off to school, then turn again and he will be graduating high school. Henry is a big boy because he did not cry. Good pictures! I like the one in the bathtub too! Love you all lots!

MadSnapper n Beau said...

he does not look like a happy camper. they were pretty curls but it had to be done. he will be in college before we blink and eye

Unknown said...

Wow I love the new wall paper.

Papa

Anonymous said...

I love the new wallpaper....I guess it goes along with his firt hair cut.... another milestone. Hope you're writing a book about the cutest and funniest things he says and does. Let him read it when he's older.... he'll love it.

Love,
Carole