So I am waaaaaaay behind on blogging. It has been a very busy summer with some unexpected events, and I have been working overtime a bunch. We have managed to have some fun times though, and I must catch up on blogging soon. For the meantime, and to satisfy our followers, here are some photos of Henry from last Sunday evening at Tybee. It was a perfect evening. You could feel the hint of fall in the air. Humidity is down, the breeze was blowing very nicely, and you knew if you got completely soaked in the water, you would be cold in the wind when you got out. Perfect!
4 comments:
Oh my goodness, he looks so grown! I know he has to grow up but it is happening entirely too fast. Good pictures!! He is a beautiful boy!
Lots of love from Granny
I agree with Madeline when we don't see Henry far a week or two he seems to grow so fast. He is always running. Such a joy.
he is quite the Little Man now, and has a wonderful smile. I like that serious look too
Oh my gosh, he is growing up so fast. Good that you're recording the progress. See you soon.
Carole
Post a Comment