9.12.2010

Dolphin encounter

Brian and I went exploring in the boat this past Friday. We knew of one spot where we have had dolphin encounters in the past, but this time we found an even better place. Last time, I took photos of the dolphins, but with no reference point so you could see how close they were to the boat. This time, I took a photo with the side of the boat in it so you could see how close the dolphins were to us. They were checking us out! I did not use a zoom. I actually had to take my zoom off and put on my 50 mm lens because they were so close to us! We had a great time.







1 comment:

MadSnapper n Beau said...

that last photo looks just like Flipper. I like Captain Brian photo and you are blessed to get so close to them.